What are the benefits of the whole part whole methodology?
The question this week comes from Alan, and was submitted in the lead up to a PDP Members Webinar.
“In your experience what are the differences (pro/cons) of the whole part whole methodology. USA coach education is moving away from simple to complex, good/bad?”
Structure of the discussion
- What is meant by whole-part-whole?
- Benefits of it? Limitations?
- What is meant/implied by simple and complex sessions?
- Other session structures?
- Planning your week/month to offer variety
Your Turn: Ask PDP Anything
Each week, we will choose a key question from our community for discussion. In order to build a broad range of answers which will be valuable for our community, we need you to get involved.
Here’s what you can do:
- Ask questions. Post them in the comments of this post, Tweet them to us at @playerdp, ask them on our Facebook page, or in the PDP Innovation Space.
- Answer questions. If you have anything to add or share regarding any of the questions asked, feel free to add your thoughts to the comments section below.